Commercial Heating & Cooling Service in Portland, Oregon
Businesses must be comfortably heated and cooled. An inefficient HVAC system can cost you in high energy bills and frequent repairs. Plus, an unpleasant commercial space can affect the satisfaction and productivity of staff and provide your clients or customers with a bad impression. At The Heating Specialist, we install and repair your commercial system with care and attention to detail. Our goal is to keep your business comfortable while avoiding future issues. Our HVAC products are reliable and efficient and can meet the particular challenges of any building. From customized installation to preventative maintenance to repairs, our technicians provide the best in comfort, affordability, and customer service.
Commercial HVAC systems:
- Air conditioning: Our techs service all major brands and install new systems by Ruud. We’ll find the best solution for your business, whether you’re worried about energy bills or you have a specific cooling concern.
- Ductless heat pumps: One system to heat and cool? We love Daikin’s Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps. These ductless systems efficiently and affordably heat and cool commercial areas, no matter the configuration. Save money and energy with customized comfort.
- Heat pumps: Connected to your business’s ductwork, heat pumps both heat and cool. Since they transfer air instead of directly heating or cooling it, they are more efficient and affordable to operate than other systems. They’re effective at humidity control, too.
- Furnaces: Your business needs reliable, efficient warmth, no matter what Portland winters throw at it! Contact us for repairs or tune-ups or when you need to install a new furnace. Our technicians work on all major brands.
- Radiant floor heating: Your business will appreciate warm feet and constant, even heat. For an efficient heating alternative, consider radiant floor heating systems for comfortable and flexible heating. Thanks to warm water circulated through tubing in the floor, they are more efficient than forced air. Perfect for retrofits and new builds.
- Boilers: Today’s boilers are incredibly efficient since they heat with circulated hot water or steam. With their fast, even heating, boilers are a great option, especially if you’re looking for winter humidification.
- Water heaters: Keep the water in your business hot when it needs to be! Contact us for repairs and replacements of hot water heaters. We’ll find the most affordable, efficient, and reliable solution to meet your business’s needs.
- Air handlers: If your business needs to improve air flow and air quality, consider an air handler. With variable-speed motors, they are a great addition to a furnace or air conditioner. They’re energy-efficient, too!
Top HVAC Brands
- Daikin’s Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump is an efficient and affordable system to heat and cool your business.
- Ruud air conditioners, furnaces, and water heaters are high-quality and reliable.
- Navien produces efficient tankless water heaters, boilers, and combi-boilers for your business’s needs.
- Weil-McLain manufactures high-efficiency boilers and indirect fired hot water heaters.
From customized installation to maintenance and repairs, we provide you with the best option for comfort, efficiency, and budget.
We supply trustworthy mechanical and design services to local businesses, including offices, warehouses, retail, and multifamily units.
Enhanced comfort, economy, and flexibility — providing constant, even warmth throughout your home.
CHOOSE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
Ready to get started?
Why choose us?
The Heating Specialist, a full-service HVAC contractor, has been working with businesses in the Portland metro since 1981. Our committed team of NATE certified technicians strives to find the best solution for each customer. That’s why we have thousands of satisfied customers who trust us with their business’s comfort year after year. Contact us today and see how we can help you!
The best brands, the best equipment, and professional, clean installation
Our area is getting warmer, and air conditioning is becoming a necessity rather than a luxury.
A range of options is available to meet the needs particular to the size of your house, family, and budget.